Wednesday 25 April 2012

Why don't other vendors do this???? Email sent to new TeamMentor Partners

I'm currently working with Tom (from SI) in trying to make the process to join the TeamMentor Partner program as easy as possible.

I think we're getting there, since below you can see what he will send to the companies that want to join (if you want to join, ping me and I'll hook you up with Tom).

Btw, there is no NDA that needs to be signed or massive 'approval/vetting process'. As long as the recipient is from an AppSec company, were good :)

Now compare that with what the other AppSec tool vendors do :)

......
Here are the main links with information and downloads:
Next steps: Let us know your comments/feedback. We want to hear from you, how you are using TeamMentor, what you like, what you don’t, and what you would like to see. And if you have any issues don't hesitate in contacting myself or Dinis Cruz directly.
Best regards,