Saturday 5 June 2010

First pass at try-o2.com Theme

(as emailed to the O2 Platform mailing list)

Humm, I just spent some time installing a number of Drupal Themes at the TRY O2 website, and found a couple themes that are are quite nice.


Check out how
http://try-o2.com looks at the moment: (the top banner images rotates on page load):

6_5_2010_12_32_24_AM_tmp25E9.jpg

I also like the way the text I wrote for o2-platform.com's home page, looks really nice when placed in prime time position


I think that this text really encapsulates what I'm trying to do with O2:

"Welcome to OWASP O2 Platform's website. The O2 platform represents a new paradigm for how to perform, document and distribute Web Application security reviews. O2 is designed to Automate Security Consultants Knowledge and Workflows and to Allow non-security experts to access and consume Security Knowledge."

Does this text make sense to you?