Tuesday 4 October 2016

Survey about Security Champion program

Once you have a Security Champion (SC) program in place, you need to keep track of its effectiveness.

Here (see below) is a survey created by Vinod Anadan designed to learn from the current SCs and make it better

Any other questions we should be asking?



The AppSec team would like to conduct a survey about the Security Champion program.

We kindly request you to participate in this survey and provide your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very important and it will be used to improve our Security Champion program.

What discourages you to attend the Security Champion program?
  • I don't have enough time to attend, too much work.
  • I am not sure if my line manager knows that I need some time for the Security Champion program.
  • I don't know what is the Security Champion program.
  • I am not that interested in security
  • I can't understand security, it's difficult.
  • I don't think it helps to improve security knowledge.
  • Other - Please mention your reasons.
What encourages you to attend the Security Champion program?
  • I am interested in security.
  • I want to improve my security knowledge in my domain.
  • I want to know the security in other domains.
  • I think security knowledge adds value to my career.
  • I want to specialize my career in security.
  • Other - Please mention your reasons.
What do you like about Security Champion program?
  • Security team members help me to learn more.
  • The presentations are good.
  • I learn new things each time I participate.
  • Other - Please mention your reasons.
What do you not like about the Security Champion program?
  • The presentations are boring.
  • The presentations are not from my domain.
  • I can't understand the presentation.
  • It didn't help me to improve my security knowledge.
  • Other - Please mention your reasons.
What improvement/changes would you make to the Security Champion program?
  • I like more interactive presentations (Live Demo).
  • Some snacks and drinks.
  • Rewards.
  • I would enjoy a Q/A section.
  • I would prefer a security presentation related to my domain.
  • Other - Please mention your suggestions.