Tuesday 21 May 2013

'How to start using the O2 Platform and its scripting capabilities?' (and how I used the O2 Platform to solve a hard integration problem in May 2013)

A question I get regularly is 'how to start using the O2 Platform and its scripting capabilities?' 

And although there are a large number of blog posts about O2 out there (see here and here) there isn't a good number of 'where do I start' and 'how is O2 used in the real world' examples (hint: I could do with some help on the O2 Documentation :)  )

So to help answering this question, I just posted (grab a coffee first) Using AST to programatically create a Proxy class for a WSDL webservice (in this case HacmeBank and Checkmarx ASMX) which contains links to a series of blog posts that explains how I used O2 this past week to solve a hard problem and create a nice innovative solution.

For your convenience here are the links:
I hope you enjoy reading these, and let me know if you have any questions or need more details on particular topics/steps