Sunday 19 June 2016

Working on major update of 'Practical Angular JS' book

(email I just sent to my Leanpub readers that chose to be contacted directly)

Thanks for being an reader of my Practical Angular JS book and allowing me to contact you directly with updates (you chose to share your email with me).

The first version of the book was mainly made of blog posts I published at blog.diniscruz.com, and it took me a while to figure out how to best complete the book. 

Recently I started working on an project (creating Maturity Models mappings and visualisations for BSIMM) which I was able to open source. This project is a clean implementation of my ideas of how to code and test AngularJS, and once I had the first version of the app working, I realised that this was a perfect first for this Practical Angular JS book.

My current plan is to split the book in to two parts, where 'Part I' is the new content, and 'Part II' is the existing (published content).

Here is the current structure of 'Part I', where I tried to map out all the topics that I want to cover.



Please take a look and let me know what you think of it.


You can download the PDF from https://github.com/DinisCruz/Book_Practical_AngularJS/releases/tag/v0.51 (there is already quite a bit of content in there)

Any issues or ideas, please add them to https://github.com/DinisCruz/Book_Practical_AngularJS/issues or email them to me directly

Thanks for supporting this book

Best regards

Dinis Cruz