Friday 19 February 2016

V0.5 of "New Era of Software with modern Application Security" presentation

Here is my first pass at creating the "New Era of Software with modern Application Security" presentation, which I will deliver as a Keynote at the Codemotion Rome developer conference (March 19th)

This is the version that I presented yesterday at the London Software Craftsmanship Community event and its video is here

Interestingly, one of the concepts that I arrived at (when working on the slides) was that Application Security can be used to define and measure Quality.

This is something that I have been thinking about for a long time, and I'm starting to find a way to explain how I'm able to use Application Security to help developers to create better applications (with not only better security, but with better quality)

Please take a look at the slides and let me know what you think of them? (and what can be improved for the next version)



Update: the video of this presentation is here